- About Us
Participate in the #MercFromHome contest and stand a chance to win exclusive MercedesBenz merchandise
How to participate:
To enter evo India’s #MercFromHome contest, readers will have to do the following:
- Guess Martin Schwenk’s dream Mercedes-Benz garage. Answer should contain any one garage number out of the six garages mentioned in the evo India Lockdown Issue (#80)
- Send in your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘Merc from Home contest’
Three winners will be selected by evo India and will win the following Mercedes-Benz merchandise:
1. Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1:43 scale model
2. Mercedes-Benz keychain
3. Mercedes-Benz cap
1. #MercFromHome contest ends on May 15 2020.
2. The contest is open for all Indian residents above 18 years of age.
3. Multiple entries are not allowed.
4. Submission of comments of any kind on the posts, not relevant to the contest, will not be considered or replied to. Such comments will be deleted.
5. The winners will be declared in June 2020.
6. The decision of evo India in selecting the best entries (winners) will be final & binding on all participants and no query will be entertained on the same.
7. Winners must establish contact with Evo India within 7 days from the date of announcement of winners. Failure to do so will result in them forfeiting their selection.
8. evo India reserves the right to withdraw the contest and event and/or change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
9. evo India will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding, acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products under the contest.
10. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.
11. evo India has the right to suspend an entry if: -Image or comment is disrespecting any individual & his/her sentiments. - Image or comment is mocking an individual - Anyone comments using any kind of abusive language. - Any misrepresentation which may lead to any false identity of any Individual.
12. This contest is subject to the applicable rules and regulations mentioned above.
13. The contest is organised by Evo India in association with Mercedes-Benz India.
14. Any entry submitted on or after the conclusion of Contest Period will not be accepted and no communication in this regard will be entertained by Mercedes-Benz India.
15. All entrants must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned here.
16. No alternative prizes shall be given to the winners and the prizes will not be converted into cash.
17. Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in that regard by Evo India.
18. Evo India does not encourage & is not responsible for the misuse of any content or images.