MG Motor India contest | Terms and conditions
Follow the steps below to enter our latest contest in collaboration with MG Motor India and note the terms and conditions
How to participate?
To enter evo India’s latest contest, readers will have to do the following:
2. Look out for the latest contest posts
3. Answer the question in the comments and do not forget to tag @evoindia (Twitter and Instagram) and @mgmotorin (IG) and @MGMotorIn (Twitter).
4. Use the hashtag #StaySafeWithMG
5 winners will be selected by evo India, two on Instagram and three on twitter and we have 5 MG Motor India car hygiene kits for giveaway. The kit includes a hand rub gel, multi-surface cleaner and a pack of two washable facemasks.
1. The #StaySafeWithMG contest ends this weekend.
2. The contest is open for all Indian residents above 18 years of age.
3. Multiple entries are not allowed.
4. Submission of comments of any kind on the posts not relevant to the contest will not be considered or replied to. Such comments will be deleted.
5. The winners will be declared the day after the contest ends.
6. The decision of evo India in selecting the best entries (winners) will be final & binding on all participants and no query will be entertained on the same.
7. Winners must establish contact with Evo India within 7 days from the date of announcement of winners. Failure to do so will result in them forfeiting their selection.
8. evo India reserves the right to withdraw the contest and event and/or change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
9. evo India will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding, acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products under the contest.
10. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.
11. evo India has the right to suspend an entry if:
· Any image or comment disrespects any individual & his/her sentiments.
· Any image or comment is mocks an individual
· Anyone comments using any kind of abusive language.
· Any misrepresentation which may lead to any false identity of any Individual.
12. This contest is subject to the applicable rules and regulations mentioned above.
13. The contest is organised by evo India in association with Morris Garages India.
14. Any entry submitted on or after the conclusion of Contest Period will not be accepted and no communication in this regard will be entertained by Morris Garages India.
15. All entrants must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned here.
16. No alternative prizes shall be given to the winners and the prizes will not be converted into cash.
17. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in that regard by evo India.
18. Evo India does not encourage & is not responsible for the misuse of any content or images.