Terms and Conditions: RE Classic 350 tyre contest
We recently tested all the block pattern tyres on the Royal Enfield Classic 350 and there’s a special giveaway for you guys, our dear readers and viewers. We are giving away three sets of tyres which include the Ceat Gripp XL, Ralco Speed Blaster and the Michelin Sirac Street + City Pro.
To enter this contest, do the following:
1. Watch the video on evo India Youtube channel, IGTV or Facebook Watch on our latest motorcycle tyre test
2. Watch the video till the end and then answer the question in the comments section
3. Subscribe to the evo India channel
4. Follow evo India and Fast Bikes India Instagram handles
Winners will be selected by evo India. We will give away three sets of tyres, one to each winner. Eligible winners will be put through a randomizer and three best ones will be selected.
1. Only the answers in the YouTube comments section will be eligible for consideration
2. The contest is open for all Indian residents above 18 years of age.
3. Multiple entries are not allowed.
4. Submission of comments of any kind on the posts not relevant to the contest will not be considered or replied to. Such comments will be deleted.
5. The decision of evo India in selecting the best entries (winners) will be final & binding on all participants and no query will be entertained on the same.
6. Winners must establish contact with evo India within 2 days from the date of announcement of winners. Failure to do so will result in them forfeiting their selection.
7. evo India reserves the right to withdraw the contest and event and/or change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
8. evo India will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding, acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products under the contest.
9. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.
10. evo India has the right to suspend an entry if:
· Any image or comment disrespects any individual & his/her sentiments.
· Any image or comment is mocks an individual
· Anyone comments using any kind of abusive language.
· Any misrepresentation which may lead to any false identity of any Individual.
11. This contest is subject to the applicable rules and regulations mentioned above.
12. The contest is organised by evo India.
13. Any entry submitted on or after the conclusion of Contest Period will not be accepted and no communication in this regard will be entertained us or the tyre companies.
14. All entrants must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned here.
15. No alternative prizes shall be given to the winners and the prizes will not be converted into cash.
16. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in that regard by evo India.
17. evo India does not encourage & is not responsible for the misuse of any content or images.