#ThrillofDiesel contest terms and conditions
We have three Tata cars at our disposal this week and we're out to discover the #ThrillofDiesel. Enter the contest to win exciting prizes
Can diesels deliver the #ThrillofDriving? We have one week with the Tata Harrier, Tata Nexon and Tata Altroz to discover if diesels can still deliver that spine-tingling sensation to make your journeys fun. Tell us where we can take these exciting cars and why should we do so. The coolest answers stand a chance to win 1:20 scale models of the Tata Harrier and Tata Altroz this week.
How to participate?
To enter the #ThrillofDiesel contest, do the following:
2. Look out for the latest contest posts
3. Answer the question in the comments and do not forget to tag @tataaltrozofficial, @tatanexonofficial, @tataharrier (Instagram), @tatamotorsgroup (Facebook) and @tatamotors (Twitter)
4. Use the hashtag #ThrillofDiesel
Winners will be selected by evo India on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We will give away two scale models on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter each and four scale models on YouTube.
1. The #ThrillofDiesel contest ends tomorrow
2. The contest is open for all Indian residents above 18 years of age.
3. Multiple entries are not allowed.
4. Submission of comments of any kind on the posts not relevant to the contest will not be considered or replied to. Such comments will be deleted.
5. The winners will be declared the day after the contest ends.
6. The decision of evo India in selecting the best entries (winners) will be final & binding on all participants and no query will be entertained on the same.
7. Winners must establish contact with Evo India within 7 days from the date of announcement of winners. Failure to do so will result in them forfeiting their selection.
8. evo India reserves the right to withdraw the contest and event and/or change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
9. evo India will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding, acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products under the contest.
10. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.
11. evo India has the right to suspend an entry if:
· Any image or comment disrespects any individual & his/her sentiments.
· Any image or comment is mocks an individual
· Anyone comments using any kind of abusive language.
· Any misrepresentation which may lead to any false identity of any Individual.
12. This contest is subject to the applicable rules and regulations mentioned above.
13. The contest is organised by evo India in association with Tata Motors India.
14. Any entry submitted on or after the conclusion of Contest Period will not be accepted and no communication in this regard will be entertained by Tata Motors India.
15. All entrants must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned here.
16. No alternative prizes shall be given to the winners and the prizes will not be converted into cash.
17. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in that regard by evo India.
18. Evo India does not encourage & is not responsible for the misuse of any content or images.