#TrippinWithLemonTree contest | Terms and conditions
Here’s your chance to go on a road trip with us to Udaipur! Read on to know how
How would you like to head out on a road-trip with Team evo India, and a bunch of likeminded enthusiasts? Not too long ago, we went on our first Trippin’ with Lemon Tree drive, a road-trip undertaken in association with Lemon Tree hotels. It was the first ‘long’ road trip we had taken since the lockdown had begun and was absolutely essential to blowing off the cobwebs of the last few months. We are planning another one next month, and you can come along for the drive!
To give you a brief about what we did — a handful of road-trip enthusiasts drove down to Goa with the evo India team as soon as the lockdown restrictions eased. We started from Mumbai and took the route that most people would take — via Kolhapur, Nipani, Amboli ghat and then Goa.
Our company for the trip?
An interesting bunch of people, with their families and their cars. Fortuners, Land Cruisers, quattro-equipped Audis — there was no dearth of desirable metal. With the prevailing situation, we needed a safe place to stay and that was where Lemon Tree hotels came into the picture. Their Rest Assured programme has a long checklist of things to ensure the rooms are sanitised and your risk to catching the virus is minimal. We stayed at the Lemon Tree Amarante resort, a beautiful property on the Candolim beach in north Goa.
Now, here is where you come in to the picture. Head over to our YouTube channel, watch our video of our roadtrip to Goa. Let us know whose stories you find the most inspirational and let us know who you would like to go with and where on your next road trip in the comments section. The best answers stand a chance to win a trip with us to our next destination!
How to participate?
To enter the #TrippinWithLemontree contest, do the following:
1. Watch the Trippin’ with Lemon Tree video on our YouTube channel
2. Leave a comment to the question in the description
3. Use the hashtag #TrippinWithLemonTree
4. Stay tuned to our social media for the winner announcement!
1. The #TrippinWithLemonTree contest ends on October 11
2. The contest is open for all Indian residents above 18 years of age with a valid Indian driving license.
3. Participants need to bring their own car and cover the cost of their own fuel. Accommodation and food will be covered by Lemon Tree Hotels as a part of the contest.
4. The drive will start from Pune and Mumbai on October 14, and will end in Udaipur on October 18. The winner can join from these cities, or anywhere en route
5. Winner will allowed to bring one more person along with them for the drive.
6. Multiple entries are not allowed.
7. Submission of comments of any kind on the posts not relevant to the contest will not be considered or replied to.
8. The winners will be declared the day after the contest ends.
9. The decision of evo India in selecting the best entries (winners) will be final & binding on all participants and no query will be entertained on the same.
10. Winners must establish contact with Evo India within 2 days from the date of announcement of winners. Failure to do so will result in them forfeiting their selection.
11. evo India reserves the right to withdraw the contest and event and/or change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
12. evo India will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding, acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products under the contest.
13. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.
14. evo India has the right to suspend an entry if:
· Any image or comment disrespects any individual & his/her sentiments.
· Any image or comment is mocking an individual
· Anyone comments using any kind of abusive language.
· Any misrepresentation which may lead to any false identity of any Individual.
15. This contest is subject to the applicable rules and regulations mentioned above.
16. The contest is organised by evo India in association with Lemon Tree Hotels.
17. Any entry submitted on or after the conclusion of Contest Period will not be accepted and no communication in this regard will be entertained by Lemon Tree Hotels.
18. All entrants must agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions as mentioned here.
19. No alternative prizes shall be given to the winners and the prizes will not be converted into cash.
20. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in that regard by evo India.
21. Evo India does not encourage & is not responsible for the misuse of any content or images.