- About Us
We conducted an exciting track test last month at the Ajmera Indi-karting track in Mumbai with a bunch of turbo petrol cars – Kia Seltos, Hyundai Venue, Tata Tiago JTP, Volkswagen Polo GT TSI and the Mahindra XUV300. We want you guys to guess which turbo petrol car clocked the fastest lap time and won the #TurboTrackDay. Stand a chance to win one of our best #giveaways till date – a set of Ceat SecuraDrive tyres.
Participate in the #TurboTrackDay contest and stand a chance to win a set of Ceat SecuraDrive tyres.
How to participate:
To participate, users will have to do the following:
– Guess which car clock the best lap time (only on Twitter or on Instagram)
– Use the hashtag #TurboTrackDay
1. #TurboTrackDay contest starts on December 11, 2019 at 10:30 AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
2. The contest is open for all Indian residents above 18 years of age.
3. Entrants should first follow Evo India’s Instagram and Twitter handles, use #TurboTrackDay in each tweet or IG comment.
4. Entries submitted on any other post with a hashtag or sent through direct messages will not be considered.
5. Submission of comments of any kind on the posts, not relevant to the contest, will not be considered or replied to. Such comments will be deleted.
6. The winners will be declared on December 12, 2019.
7. The decision of evo India in selecting the best entries (winners) will be final & binding on all participants and no query will be entertained on the same.
8. Winners must establish contact with Evo India within 7 days from the date of announcement of winners. Failure to do so will result in them forfeiting their selection.
9. evo India reserves the right to withdraw the contest and event and/or change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
10. There will only be one winner, either from Twitter or from Instagram and Team evo India has the right to choose.
11. evo India will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by guests regarding, acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products under the contest.
12. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pune.
evo India has the right to suspend an entry if: