- About Us
Audi India takes big steps towards digitisation to make the car buying experience not only hassle-free, but also fun thanks to the AR and VR technology
Audi India today announced a vital step in digitisation with the introduction of digital sales and after sales offerings. The German carmaker has also integrated Augmented Reality, a 360-degree product visualiser and online bookings on the Audi India website to digitise car buying experience.
Buyers can now familiarize themselves with features, configure their Audi, explore finance options and place an order, all online, from the comfort of their home. Audi is the first luxury carmaker in India to introduce Virtual Reality (VR) to further engage their Q8 and A8 L buyers.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head, Audi India, said, “Digital customer-centric initiatives are a key focus area for Audi in India. We have been at the forefront of enabling and introducing future technologies for our customers – including Augmented and Virtual Reality elements. While our belief in a digital future is already profound, the advent of Covid-19 has only made it stronger as to how we interact with our customers going forward. With the initiatives announced today, we are taking digital experiences to the living rooms of our customers and offering them the flexibility to purchase their preferred Audi of choice and even book their next service appointment online.”
1. Visit www.audi.in to book your preferred Audi.
2. Explore the 360° view of the car to know specific features.
3. Configure your Audi – exterior, interior, and equipment. Once done, you will receive a unique code of your configured Audi. This code can thereafter be used to retrieve your configured car.
4. Once you have made your choice, future steps to book are available here. The previously generated unique code can be punched in at this point.
5. Register yourself on the Audi e-commerce platform – Audi Shop.
6. Thereafter, pay on the Audi authenticated payment gateway.
7. Upon successful payment, you will be notified by an email confirming the order number along with a receipt.
8. The chosen Audi India dealership will then get in touch with you to help you through the rest of the digitally enhanced, touch-free process.
9. Buyers have the flexibility to make the rest of the payment online. A payment link shall be sent to the customer via the dealership on the authenticated payment gateway for secure payment.
10. Additionally, buyers can check and avail of finance options from Audi Finance here
The feature is available on Audi’s website; scan the QR Code from your smartphone to experience the Audi product range in Augmented Reality. Buyers can post fun images of the Audi within their personal environment.